We Are Change is a citizens based grassroots peace and social justice movement working to reveal the truth behind the events of September 11th, as well as other suspected false flag attacks that have taken place around the world. We are here to expose any criminality by all governments or corporate elite who remain suspect in these crimes. In addition, we are here to aid the sick and dying first responders through fundraising and social outreach programs in order to promote awareness of those who suffer from physical, emotional, and psychological traumas they received in the aftermath of 9-11. We also seek to meet like-minded people who are interested in educating the public while engaging in peaceful demonstration about the pertinent issues that are affecting our lives each and every day. Furthermore, We Are Change is a nonpartisan independent media organization comprised of patriot journalists working to hold those engaging in activities that do not represent the wishes of “We the People” – by asking the hard questions that the controlled mainstream media refuses to do.
We Are Change has arisen from those who have been derelict in their duties to preserve, protect and defend the ideals found in The Constitution of the United States against all enemies – foreign and domestic. We also recognize these inalienable rights are guaranteed to all persons across the globe and aim to ensure that each and every person has these rights protected. We toil to expose the fraud of the left/right paradigm and reveal that the world truly functions on a top/down hierarchy that threatens to destroy free society as we know it. We Are Change works to educate, motivate, and activate those striving to uncover the truth behind the private banking cartel of the military industrial complex that is directing the majority of U.S. and global policy, and that is actively seeking to eliminate national sovereignty and replace it with a “one world order.” We will also continue to move in a direction that reconnects “We the People” to the United States founding principles laid out in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
We Are Change also seek an uncompromising and independent investigation into the crimes of 9-11, with subpoena power granted to obtain a long-overdue resolution for the survivors and families of the deceased. We reject the official explanation of the events leading up to, during and after the attacks of September 11th, 2001 as well as the fear-based politics and state mandated propaganda being disseminated by the Corporate Media which has facilitated the cover-up of 9-11.
As we establish citizens groups throughout the country and world, we wish to inspire a community of truth-seekers and peacemakers through creative campaigns with a commitment of non-violence. We Are Change are not so much a group but an idea, an idea that “We the People” are the vehicles of these “ideas” and of the freedoms, liberties, and truths we are seeking all across the globe. An idea that captures the spirits of our forefathers who just desired freedom; that together, as residents of this planet, we grow like a snowball of truth and justice rolling down a mountain of tyranny growing bigger and stronger, recognizing the beauty in our differences and the diverseness of each other, but at the same time strengthening our cause because we learn and grow from each others individuality. Then as we learn to come together, that as one, you, me, him, her, us…will realize that WE ARE CHANGE.
Code of Conduct
We Are Change is a peaceful organization that does not discriminate in any way. We are tolerant of all regardless of racial, religious, ethnic or sexual orientation (even though the SPLC still groups us with neo-nazis). We denounce any individual or group that would speak in our name and that would not adhere to these precepts. Anyone violating these principles will be asked by the group to leave permanently as a destructive individual working against the goals that We Are Change is striving to achieve. As a nation and world in crisis and a realization that time is not on our side, there will be no tolerance for anything other than an effort to preserve national sovereignty and to seek truth and justice for all through non-violent policies based on open government, public awareness, compassion, kindness and a commitment to Constitutional law.
- We Are Change recognizes all members have unalienable rights as sovereign individuals written in the Constitution of the United States and Bill of Rights and that such rights shall be honored at all times.
- No provocation of violence will be tolerated under any circumstances. Any violent action perpetrated will result in the immediate expulsion from the group. Any violent action carried out by an individual is done solely by their cause and never in the name of We Are Change.
- Racial, sexual, religious, age or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No group member shall use language in public that will inflame others to violent action.
- No group member shall destroy the property, tangible or intangible, of others, public or private.
- All members will treat each other with respect at all times. Disagreements should be resolved in a peaceful and mature fashion. We will not always agree but we will respect each others opinions.
- Weekly Meetings:
- Weekly meetings should be held to discuss and debate any issue pertaining to the group as well as projects and upcoming events.
- Only cordial and polite debate about topics shall be discussed and all members with refrain from using profanity to ensure civil discussion is engaged.
- All financials will be presented to the group on a time basis determined by the group (either monthly, quarterly, biannually, etc.) detailing expenses and money accrued.
- Reimbursements for expenses will only be fulfilled if approved by the group or established committee.
- Any persons intoxicated or disrupting can be asked to leave the meeting if a majority vote of the group agrees.
- Street Actions
- During street actions, a single engagement of people asking questions will be honored; no ganging up on anyone asking questions or seeking information.
- Yelling or screaming at members of the public will not be tolerated and is counter productive to the group’s goals.
- Cointelpro will not be tolerated
- If anyone is thought to be engaging in such activities a camera shall immediately be put on them, exposing that they are acting as an agent provocateur and an individual not connected to We Are Change in any way.
- Respect towards Police and Fire Departments.
- Derogatory comments disseminated towards police or any law enforcement of any kind will not be tolerated.
- We Are Change is a bottom to top organization where all members shall be treated as equals. An operational hierarchy may be established for distribution of duties and responsibilities, but all members should be provided the opportunity to voice an opinion through cordial and polite debate.
- All group members shall strive to set an example for those around them, especially those younger, so they will know how to behave in confrontational situations.
- All members will take responsibility for their own actions and accept the consequences of their actions.
- We Are Change is nonpartisan and tolerant of all political viewpoints nor does it endorse any particular political group.
- Any persons with a history of any actions that violates the aforementioned policies will be expelled from the organization by a majority vote of the group.
- All footage shot by cameras purchased through We Are Change funds shall be considered property of We Are Change and not of the individual shooting the footage.
- We Are Change does not condone the use of the name without consent of the group.